Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Short Stories Ahead!

Lately I have focused my creativity on writing short stories and several of them are now on submission at various online literary journals.

I am proud to announce that two of my stories will be published in December and I’m eager for you to read them!

Here is a short description of the short stories ahead:

“The Bear” – an elderly man was collecting firewood in Bulgaria’s Rhodope Mountains when he was attacked and killed by a wild bear. Two brothers set out to track down the bear, each for his own reason.

“The Baker” – a Syrian refugee starts a new profession in the Bulgarian capital where he is called upon to deal with a gypsy woman and her daughter, and meets an Israeli under unusual circumstances.

I will share these stories as soon as they are published, as well as any other story as soon as it is accepted.

 

Photo by Zdeněk Macháček on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment